Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

Nail Art Design: Portgas D. Ace

One Piece nailart: Portgas D. Ace
Commander of Whitebeard's 2nd division, Gol D. Roger's son, Grandson of Garp the Hero...
...but most of all a caring brother!

We U Portgas D. Ace - Happy Birthday

Ah and of course Happy Birthday Oda sensei as well. Thank you for inviting us on this adventure. Our journey's been almost 15 years now but it's just getting better and better. Oda sensei's truly a genius, ONE PIECE 4 ever!

I've planned this Nail Art for soo long but never got the opportunity to do it but since today is Ace's birthday I thought that would be the perfect occasion. He'll always be my fav character keke Hope you like it ^_^






 Happy New Year 2012

Kommentare:

  1. OMG! I love Ace too and I was thinking on doing my nails in a style based on him next,that's why I googled to see if anyone had had done that too

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. thank you! It's definitely one of my fav nailarts since Ace is one of my fav chars ^-^

      Löschen