Samstag, 21. Januar 2012

new nail art tools

Hello Ladies,

I ordered some stuff for my nails on ebay and I'm in love! It was cheap and the shipping was super fast ( I paid 10€ for everything). Gosh what would we do without ebay right (^.^)v

firstly my new pearl box with 12 beautiful colors
diameter: 1mm
secondly 5 pink dotting tools yaaay
and lastly those wonderful metallic stripes

Whooooooooot I can't wait to use them!! (>//<)
I'm gonna order some other stuffs too and hopefully I can do some awsome nail arts for you guys soon. But unfortunately I don't think it's gonna be in the next few weeks since I have to study for college and I should have started weeks ago already... buhu (T^T)

Ah and Bunny Nails is having her 1st Giveaway!
There are some really cool stuffs please check out her blog and follow her maybe you can win something as well. Here's the link to the giveaway: Bunny Nails Giveaway

Wish u all a happy Saturday!
Love XoXo

1 Kommentar: