Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Nail Art Design: my heart is beating fast

... but I'm gonna take all my courage and confess to you how much I love you on this Valentine's Day.

Hi lovelies,

I tried to tell a story through my Nail Art since Valentine's Day is coming. The kind of story when a girl tries to confess her feeling (in this case through a love letter), when her heart is beating so fast that she can't even breath, when it's beating so loud that she's afraid others could hear. The pain in her chest caused by the fear of rejection (black hearts) on the one hand but the joy and happiness on the other when she sees his smile, when hope embraces her (red hearts).

Unfortunately it got a bit messy at some parts. (=_=)" Did this as I took a break from studying.
Uni is no joke!
Well, hope you still like it somehow. Imagine the story/ feelings when you look at my nails it will make them look a lot better I swear! hahaha LOL

Have a wonderful week!
XoXo

1 Kommentar: