Samstag, 3. März 2012

Kpop inspired nails: ALIVE (big bang)



I'm still alive I'm still alive I'm still alive!

YES I AM!  Exams are finally over which means more Nail Arts to come *happydance* 
BIG BANG released their long awaited mini album ALIVE and I'm totally in love with it! The boys look awsome, GD and Teddy did a great job with the songs, I can't even decide which my fav is (currently Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby), even the Intro is superb!! Yeah, that's BIG BANG baby.
If you haven't heard of them yet you should definitely check them out, their music style is from pop to rock to electro to ballads (always hip hop based), not your average boy band dudes but really talented guys. And if you know them... well then you know what I'm talking about ^_^

To the Nail Art (finally): It's based on their Album cover, and on the tips of my nails you can see the colors black, blue/turquois and a yellowish-white which should represent the boys hair color.
Next Nail Art will be up soon so look forward to it.

Love Love Love
(wahh~ so happy to be back kekeke)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen