Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

21 Questions

So I've found this tag and really liked the questions, so I thought I'd do it too ^_^
Let's start

Why did you start blogging?
I was looking for a place to share my nail art and other things I like and a blog was the perfect plattform for that! Also I read so many other blogs which I loved and wanted to try it out too ^^

What made you choose the name of your blog?
Do you remember the anime Cat's Eye? The little sister's name was LOVE and when I was little I really liked the name! 2807 is my birthday (28th of July)

What 5 words describe you?
nailart-obsessed, impatient, otaku, shoppaholic, girly

What is your favourite band?
Just one? That's hard... I like BIG BANG, m-flo, monkey majik,.. there are many I like =/

If you could be a character in a book, who would you be?
Does Manga count as a book? If yes, then I'd like to be Jewelry Bonney (OnePiece) since she has pink hair, can eat all she wants but doesn't get fat and is tough. I like tough girls...

What is your favourite accessory?
I love cocktail rings! And my watch

What is the beauty item you cannot live without?
Eyeliner!

What is your favourite country?
Japan. Though I've never been there but definitely the first place I'd go when I have money. Go shopping at Shibuya, take a walk under the cherry blossoms, visit the Thousand Sunny, go to some museums (Ghibli, maruko-chan, Manga, etc)... 

What is your favourite shop?
currently Zara

What are your favourite foods?
Vietnamese dishes! Especially everything with bánh in the name (banh ran, banh cuon, banh bao, banh ngot etc) 

Who is your role model and why?
I don't really have a role model. There are people who inspire me but a role model? Hmm..

What is your favourite perfume?
Armani Code or Love by Chloe

What product do you regret buying?
can't think of anything =/

Do you do any sports? 
I've started doing workouts and jogging but other than that no (U_U)

What food could you not live without?
Ice Cream! love love love it

What clothes would you not be caught dead in?
I'm very open minded when it comes to fashion, it's all about how you combine things so.. anything would be possible

What do you prefer, roast beef or chicken? (unless you're vegetarian)
chicken! (beef or chicken tell me what you want, tell me what you waaaaant~ keke song by teriyaki boyz)

What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
Nothing special...eating ice cream, going out..just have a good time outside ^^ The biggest happiness comes from the smallest things

What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
red - classic and sexy

Do you have any weird habits?
well... I do (or say) things you would only do in an anime haha but just when I'm around my friends

If you had €1000 what charity would you give it to and why?   
Save the Whales. Or Greenpeace...to save whales. I love the ocean ever since I was little and watched Tico and Friends (Nanatsu no umi no Tiko)                 

 XOXO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen