Montag, 14. Mai 2012

Nail Art Design: One Stroke White/Pink Flowers

 

Hey Guys,

As you could see in my previous post I broke one of my nails (left middle finger) so I cut them all shorter. Well, I knew that it coming sooner or later so it's ok. My nails are still kinda long ^^
For this design I used the essence top coat 01 feels so good as a base, dipped a hint of silver on the tip of my nails, drew the flowers, add some glitter and rhinestones and voila! Very easy, maybe you wanna try it out too^^
Have a nice start in your new week
Love Love Love

Anhy


Kommentare:

  1. Love this, perfect for this season!
    Look here is mine: http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/contest-manicure.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank U hon! yours is also very cute ^^ pink flower power YAAAAY haha

      Löschen