Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

Nail Art Design: Doraemon


You still remember him? ^_^

My cousin used to send me Doraemon comics when I was little. Unfortunately I couldn't read them back then since it was in vietnamese. But I remember that I loved looking at the pictures. They were so cute and funny. Haha How shocked I was when I found out that Doraemon is a cat - always thought he's a mole or a hamster. LOL
Doraemon was painted with acryl colors only. It was the first time I did so (that's why it's a bit messy) and I must say I like working with nail polishes more. Maybe I'm just not used to it.
What do you think? Can you tell if it's done by acryl or polish?

Kommentare:

  1. Hey, I just nominated you for the Liebster award :) If you want to see how it works, you can go check my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen