Montag, 30. Juli 2012

ANNY swatches

047 the answer is love / 146 oscar's choice


I got these ANNY nail polishes from my roommates and they're gorgeous!
At first I thought the color 146 was just ok but once you have it on it's actually really pretty.
For the 146 one.. well I thought it would be more reddish but it turns out to be quite violet; still love it though. The polishes were really easy to apply and you don't even need too many coats. I've used 1-2.
Thanks you again girls for this lovely gift. It's perfect for a nail polish junkie like me! ^^

Hab diese ANNY Nagellacke von meinen WG Mitbewohnerinnen bekommen und sie sind wunderschön! Anfangs fand ich die Farbe 146 nur ok aber wenn man es erstmal aufgetragen hat, ist sie echt hübsch. Bei der Farbe 146 dachte ich, dass sie eher Rot sein müsste, ist jedoch ziemlich violet; lieb die Farbe aber trotzdem! Die Nagellacke lassen sich sehr leicht auftragen und man braucht nicht einmal viele Schichten. Ich habe 1-2 verwendet. Nochmals danke Mädls für das Geschenk. Perfekt für einen Nagellack-junkie wie mich! ^^

Kommentare:

  1. Hey! I've got The Answer is Love and it's actually quite dark on me, more tending to blackened red than blue... How weird! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. maybe its because of the light.. =/ but yeah I also got the feeling that this color kinda changes from perspective to perspective... still like it ^^

      Löschen