Montag, 16. Juli 2012

Liebster Award


Hello my dears,

I received the Liebster Award from Criminal Nails ^.^This award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning? Liebster is german and means sweetest, kind, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Thank you Criminal!!

So here are the questions and my answers:


1. Why did your start your blog?
I already read so many blogs and wanted to try it to since it was the perfect plattform for me to share my nail arts and other random stuffs.

2. How do you rate your experience so far?
In blogging or nail art wise? I would give me a 3 out of 5 for both I think.

3. Tell me one thing that is still on your life to-do list?
Travelling to Japan and Korea^^

4. What is your favourite book?
Norwegian Wood by Murakami Haruki

5. Tell me one of your foolish dreams?
Since I'm a huge anime fan I would love to try voice-acting. I think I would have so much fun doing some crazy sound effects and screams and laughs. xD

6. Back to polish, which was your major discovery in this polish world?

The nail art pen! I do all my character designs with it! 

7. Tell me your life, in a nutshell.
Oh boy... I would say ordinary extraordinary. haha  Sorry, I'm not good at summerizing =(

8. Tell me something you're really good at?
Making desserts. I was voted as the Nr 1 baker back in my school days xD I can make every german cake that's out there, all the vietnamese dessers and these days I'm doing a lot of  american stuffs (like cupcakes, cakepops etc)

9. What do you do for a living?
I'm a university student so I don't really work. I help my parents out at our restaurant on weekends (as a waiter) and give private tutoring sometimes.

10. Best moment of the day?
The night, when you're done with everything and go through your day in your head one more time. I like to reflect on my day and organize my thoughts. It's very relaxing and I fall asleep more easily when I do it haha

11. Do you have a polish-related wish we other bloggers could help to fulfill?
Hmm.. not really. I only wish for feedbacks when I do nail arts. Good or bad doesn't matter, I just want to improve so feedbacks would be really helpfull

So and here are my questions for you:

1. Give us a little introduction to your blog
2. Is there something you want to change about your blog but couldn't yet? If yes, what is it?
3. Tell us one thing about you which people would not expect to hear
4. What was your favorite cartoon / anime when you were little
5. What do you think is THE nail polish color for this summer?
6. Is there something you have not but would love to try (nail art wise)?
7. Name us a beauty product you can not live without
8. Describe your style in one word
9. What nail art designs do you like the most (like flowers, abstract, characters etc)
10. Acryl colors or nail polishes?
11. Do you have a nail art idol?

And I tag these wonderful ladies, who I follow and enjoy their work:
Lan from Lani's Random Blog
Lisa from Nails At Home
Aoana from Aoana Nail Art
Breena from *wabbit-bunny*



Kommentare:

  1. ^^ I'm glad you answered my questions! I hope you had fun with it! Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeah I had fun doing this and thank you again for giving me the award :-*

      Löschen
  2. wow danke :)
    jaa klar nehme ich ihn an ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hihi cool, bin schon auf deine antworten gespannt :)

      Löschen