Dienstag, 12. März 2013

Nail Art Design: Blaue Blume



Hallo meine Lieben,
endlich hab auch ich nun Semesterferien ^.^v  Und was macht man um dies zu feiern? Ja. Ich hab neue Nagellacke gekauft und ein neues Nageldesign gemacht. Naja, hab mich auch mit Freunden zum Tee & Kuchen getroffen, Die Croods Pre-Premiere geschaut und war Essen mit meiner bff. Die richtige Party steigt dann am Wochenende. Aber egal, ich komm total vom Thema ab.
Als Thematik habe ich die blaue Blume gewählt, ein Symbol, dass in der Romantik zu finden ist. Die blaue Blume steht für Sehnsucht, Liebe, Fernweh, Träume,...  Jedoch ist der Stil nicht gerade romantishc, oder? Ich würde es eher als expressionistisch bezeichnen. Hm. :/ Ganz ehrlich, ich kenn mich damit nicht so aus, also wenn es euer Gebiet ist, lasst es mich wissen ^.^
Im Grunde ist es ja auch egal, hoffe ihr genießt einfach das Nageldesign hehe

Hello my loves,
I'm finally done with my exams ^.^v And how do you celebrate that? Yes. I bought some new nail polishes and did a new nailart. Well, I also met some friends, we had tea & cake, watched the Croods' pre-premiere and  ate out with my bff. The actual party is on this weekend. But whatever, I totally get off the subject. The topic this time is the blue flower, a symbol to be found in the Romantic. It stands for longing, love, wanderlust, dreams,... But the art style is not really romantic, isn't it? I would say it's more expressionistic. Hm :/  Honestly I'm not very familiar with that stuff so if you know, let me know ^.^ For the most part it's not important, hope you just enjoy the nailart as it is hehe

Love Peace n Bye
Anhy

Kommentare:

  1. It's lovely Anhy! :D I am GLAD you finished your exams, they lasted forever... OMG the German educational system, we could talk a long time about it :p I hope you'll have some time to relax now :) And to paint like maaaaad of course!
    Love the manicure, I don't know what trend to classify it into but anyhow, lovely ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank youuu~ yeah it felt like forever but now I can devote myself to nailart again ^.^ glad you like the design

      Löschen
  2. Expressionistisch passt sehr gut! Ich finde es toll, es ist sooo hübsch! ie Farben gefallen mir total gut und es sieht hübsch aus mit den Steinchen! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! Ich würde es auch zum Expressionismus einordenen :D

      Löschen
  3. Yay on completing your exams! Now I'd be expecting more nail art from you *wink wink* Hahaha! No pressure though! Love the nails! So pretty with the rhinestones and all! I think its more expressionistic hahaha romantic would play a lot with softer strokes or blend-dy. That is just what I think :) Have a fabulous party!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I also think it's more expressionistic. The only thing romantic is the theme I choose, the blue flower. It's almost in every german text, lyric, ballad back then :) And yeah I can't wait to do more nailarts again! YAAY *happydance* ^.^

      Löschen
  4. Congrats on the passed exams!
    I agree with you- these nails are rather expressionistic than romantic but I like this floral design :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sweety, I'm so glad they're over :">

      Löschen