Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Nail Art Design: Calimero

 Calimero mit Sombrero...~♪♪♫♩♬♪♫

Hallo meine Lieben,
na wer erinnert sich noch an das süßen, kleinen Küken? Ehrlich gesagt, weiß ich gar nicht mehr genau um was es in der Serie ging, da ich noch zu klein war damals. Aber ich hab's gern geschaut.
Das ist wohl auch gleichzeitig mein Oster Nageldesign für dieses Jahr. Kein offensichtliches, doch zu Halloween hab ich's mehr oder weniger auch so gemacht. Apropos, kann es sein, dass es für Ostern viel weniger Designs gibt als für die anderen Feiertage? Oder kommt es nur mir so vor.
Ansonsten hab ich auch nicht viel zu sagen heute. Bin auch etwas müde :(
Ach, eins noch: das weiße crackling soll an seine Eierschale erinnern hihi

Hello my loves,
so who remembers this cute, small chicken? To be honest I don't really know what the show was about exactly. I was too young at that time. But I remember enjoying it though. 
This will also be my eastern nailart for this year. Not so obvious but my halloween nailarts weren't either. By the way, it seems there aren't many nailarts for eastern as there is for all the other holidays, right? Or is it just me? Apart from that I don't have much to say today. I'm also a bit tired :(
Oh but one more thing: the crackling should visualize his eggshells hihi

Love Peace n Bye
Anhy

Kommentare:

  1. I am just like you: I know I loved it but I really don't know why! Your nail art is gorgeous, the cracking effect is so appropriate! :D And yup, I don't do nail art for special occasions (christmas, valentine's and whatnot) but I don't even see manicures ad hoc for Eastern... You're a pioneer!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much :x I wouldn't say I'm a pioneer :P but this year there are really just a few eastern designs here and there

      Löschen
  2. Calimero mit Sombrero... ich habe ihn geliebt. Tolle Mani.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! Ich weiß übrigens gar nicht mehr wie es weiter geht nach "Calimero mit Sombrero" xD

      Löschen
  3. So cool! I've not known about this anime. Yeah, I do agree. I hardly see much eastern inspired nail art going about. But I guess its because most of it would be in their native language which is why well, its hardly seen in searches, perhaps?

    The chick is seriously cute! I like that they have him wearing half egg shell on top! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. This anime was waaaay back in the days, I don't think many know about it. And yeah you're probably right with the search machines :/

      Löschen
  4. Oh really beautiful nails desing.
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Really amazing.Nail Art Designs looks beautiful. I just love it.

    AntwortenLöschen