Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

KIKO Mirror nail lacquer

KIKO Mirror polishes in 617 Taupe/ 618 Orchid Pink/ 623 Blue/ 625 Emerald/ 626 Lawn Green

Heute zeig ich euch meine KIKO Mirror Nagellacke.
Sie lassen sich alle gut auftragen, jedoch sollte man mit dünnen Schichten arbeiten, da sie sonst ziemlich streifig sind. Zwei Schichten reichen hier völlig aus. Die Farben schauen auf den Nägeln ziemlich matt aus, deswegen würde ich einen Top Coat auf jeden Fall empfehlen. Ich mag alle Farben hier sehr gerne, bis aus Orchid Pink. Weiß nicht..irgendwas daran gefällt mir nicht so gut. Aber ich kann's ja immer noch für Nageldesigns verwenden xD

Today I want to show you my KIKO Mirror polishes.
The application was very smoothly, but you should work with thin layers, otherwise it will look very streaky. Two coats are enough to get the desired result. When they're appied on, they look quite matte so I'd definitely recommend to use a top coat.  I like all of them very much, except Orchid Pink... there's something about this color that I personally don't like that much. Well, I can still use it for nail designs xD

Lovexx
Anhy

Kommentare:

  1. Frankly speaking, I'm not a great fan of this kind of finish worn solo but I just cannot wait to see your nailart ideas with these fellows!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, me neither. It was just one of those "I want" moment of an polish-addict xD I will definitely use them for my nail arts ^-^

      Löschen
  2. Schöne Lacke, sie lassen sich bestimmt auch gut stempeln! Hast Du das mal ausprobiert? Liebe Grüße Simone

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Nein hab ich noch nicht und ich weiß nicht ob ich es machen werde, da ich sehr selten stemple xD

      Löschen
  3. Lawn Green gefällt mir von der Farbe her recht gut, ansonsten gefällt mir aber dieser Mirror-Effekt nicht besonders^^'

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I don't have mirror polishes but it seems like really nice finish!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful! follow each other on GFC?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. At one point of time, I wanted these type of colours. Foil-like. I think they're great for outlining nail art, I think? Yeah, I would agree that these would look so much better with glossy top coat over it. Brings out the colours :D Do love the colours of Emerald and Lawn Green.

    It's just weird why these type of polishes would be called 'Mirror' when it's not as reflective as Mirror.. Besides, there is such thing as 'Mirror paints' these days (or has been there a long time ago), it would be really cool when there's a polish created that really is Mirror-like. Unless of course, the ingredients is harmful, then that's just too bad... =/ Hmm and if having a brush would create brushstrokes on the nail plate ruining the 'mirror' effect, maybe it's time someone invented 'spray-paint' for nails xD Hahahahahhahahahahaha!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I don't get it either. I really thought they would be more shiny and not so matte. I mean, they do look pretty but the finish just doesn't suit to the name and is definitely not what people would expect.
      Hahahaha You should go and make your own polish line xD You have great ideas hun!

      Löschen