Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013

Masquerade

Hallo meine Lieben,
könnt ihr euch das vorstellen, es ist schon eine Woche her, dass ich ein Nageldesign gemacht habe O_o Nicht nur aufm Blog vorgestellt, sondern auch so. Waaaah~
Die Uni hat am Montag ja wieder angefangen und mein Stundenplan dieses Semester ist etwas stressig. Ich hatte also gar keine Zeit für ein richtiges Nailart. T^T
Ok, es war nicht so, dass ich Nullkommanix auf den Nägeln hatte, aber Lack allein sieht bei langen Nägeln irgendwie komisch aus, außerdem ist es ja auch ein Hobby, eine Leidenschaft von mir. Stellt es euch in etwa so vor, wie wenn ein Fuballer eine Woche lang nicht zum Training gehen konnte. Jah~ Ich versuch mich gerade etwas zu rechtfertigen, weil meine Freunde meinten ich übertreibe es etwas hahaha Vielleicht können die Nailart-süchtigen mich ja verstehen.

Das Design heute ist "nur" ein ganz einfaches.
Das Nude ist von manhattan, 51T, das Glitzer ist von ciaté, antique brooch.
Den ciaté Lack hab ich in einer Freistunde gekauft, vielleicht kommt noch ein extra Post darüber. Ich muss mir noch eine Meinung über diesen Lack bilden, denn irgendwie...naja, das kommt noch.
Der von manhatten ist auch neu. An meiner Liebe zu Nude Lacken hat sich wenig geändert und da dieser einen rosa Stich hat, hat er sich ganz gut mit antique brooch ergänzt, das goldenen und rosanen Glitzer hat.  Um dem Ganzen Würze zu geben, habe ich die Ketten noch verwendet. Zugegeben war das schwieriger als gedacht -.-" Ich wusst erst gar nicht wie ich sie trennen sollte. Am Ende hab ich einfach eine Küchenschere genommen und sie durchgeschnitten, was auch nicht unbedingt leicht war. Zum Befestigen hab ich ganz normalen Top Coat verwendet. So kann ich die Ketten später leichter entfernen als mit einen Nail Glue.
Es ist zwar eins meiner schlichten Designs, trotzdem mag ich es recht gern. Was meint ihr?

Gut, gut. Das war's erstmal. Ich meld mich wahrscheinlich Sonntag wieder. Bis dahin, schönes Wochenende!  ^.^
 Hello my loveliest,
can you imagine, the last time I did a proper nailart was a week ago O_o I mean, not blogging about my nails but really doing it.  Waaaah~
Uni has started on monday and my schedule for this semester is pretty stressful. I'm always so exhausted when I come home from uni, that's why I didn't had time to.
Ok, it wasn't like I had nothing on my nails but polish alone looks pretty boring on long nails, besides doing nail art is a hobby, a passion of mine. It's like a football player couldn't exercise for a week. Why am I justifying myself? Well, my friends told me I'm exaggerating it hahaha Maybe those nail art addicts can understand me.

This design is "just" an easy one, which I did today.
The nude polish is called 51T by manhattan, the glitter one is called antique brooch by ciaté.
I bought this ciaté polish when I had a free hour, probably gonna do an extra post on this one. I still have to forge an opinion, this polish is...well, we save it for the next time. 
The manhattan polish is new as well. My love for nude polishes hasn't change a bit and since this beauty has a light pink touch to it, I thought it'd look good with antique brooch, which has gold and pink glitter. To spice it up I used the chains. I was a bit confused at first how to part them. In the end I used kitchen scissors but it was still difficult to be honest. To fix the chains I used my usual top coat, it'll be easier to remove the chains later on than with nail glue. 
Even though it's one of my plain ones, I like this nail design a lot. What do you think?

That's pretty it. I will blog again on sunday. Til then, have a wonderful weekend! ^.^

Love Peace n Mwah!
Anhy
ciate Antique Brooch
ciate Antique Brooch

Kommentare:

  1. Oh wie schön! Dieses Design erinnert mich sehr an die Etude House Princess Etoinette Kollektion ;3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja stimmt, jetzt wo du's sagst =D Ich find es hat allgemein etwas Barock-mässiges an sich

      Löschen
  2. This looks amazingly good, Anhy! I want to recreate it when my nails will be longer! Classy, classy and baroque!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Your nails are pretty long these days! Hihi Would make me very happy if you do recreate this! :x

      Löschen
  3. Wunderschönes Design. Für etwas extravagantere Bräute wäre das sicher auch ein Design für eine Hochzeit (:

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja find ich auch! Die Farben sind auch ziemlich zart und eignen sich daher wirklich gut ^^

      Löschen
  4. Wunderschönes Design :D Diese Kettenapplikation ist total süß!
    Ja das kenne ich, Uni hat auch bei mir angefangen und schwupps hab ich keine Zeit mehr zum lackieren :/

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uni Uni Uni *seufz* hahahaha
      Freut mich dass dir das Design gefällt ^.^

      Löschen
  5. What a neat idea, I love the classy look. Greeeaaat job! & I love how you left the accent nails as it is. I might have to try this method!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Please do, I'd love to see it and how it works on other nailshapes or how other people would translate this design :D

      Löschen
  6. I totally understand you! I had a period with "exams" of two months or so in school last year which meant I didn't had the time to change regular polish nor do nail art for such a long time and it was horrible. LOL.

    I really liked what you've done here with the chains, it's simple yet very baroque and elegant, I haven't tried chains myself but I'd love to. How long does the chains stay on with just polish? And do they get stuck in anything? :P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It stayed on for about 2-3 days, depending on what I'm doing (working or just sitting in class) and how carefully I did things. Not that long but totally ok to me. Surprisingly it didn't get stuck on anything xD You just have to be a little bit more careful than usual. Definitely try the chains, kinda hard to work with but once you figure it out, it's really fun to play around with them!

      Löschen
  7. OMG! It looks so cuuuteeee~ Such adorable nail art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It's so pretty! I love nude and glitter together!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi glad you love this as I do. I love to work with nudes these days :D

      Löschen
  9. Cute! That chain is awesome, I love the look of putting it on nails!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I think it toughens up the whole look without making it too harsh ^-^

      Löschen
  10. My oh my! I would love to see the Ciate only blog post! That polish loook glamourous! Hahah btw, I totally get what you mean! So often I get that kind of remark too and we'd feel so 'uggghhhhh'- hahahahahha!! but yes, we here understand the feeling of unable to do nail art! But I've been pretty lazy these days. I feel the need to swatch is stronger this time (SO WEIRD!) perhaps I've been putting them on hold for far too long.. hahahahhaha the numbers I need (want, since it's actually optional :P) to swatch has become increasingly overwhelming. Oh noss! Off topic!

    I love how matching it is the Ciate polish is to the mask you have! :D So dainty, classy and simply irresistibly beautiful! And your nail art is beautiful :D Also, I think it is so bold of you to be putting chains onto your nails! I kinda shy away from lots of 3d things sticking onto nails. But I'm hoping to branch out to that sometime in future. Not sure though.. Hahaha!! And I must add! Ruffian chains is a genius idea! I bet they blinged like mad under the sun! How super! Besides, chains are usually depicted as rough and punk, but you have manage to make it look dainty and feminine! That is skill! Great job! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Stupid me, I totally forgot to anser your comment >///<
      THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel a lot better now hahaha
      Oh yeeah, swatch problems. Sometimes I wishe I'd have 100 fingers more (well probably not, that'd be weird). Just bought 5 new polishes today and three new ones arrived. All needs (wants) to be swatched! *sigh* My wet'n'wild, Kiko, essie, china glaze and several german drugstore polishes are waiting in the line as well :( I try my best to do the swatches on my nails but sometimes it can't be helped and I use nail wheels (though I'm not too fond on that)

      Your sweet words always brightens up my mood and I'm so grateful for your comments! Thank you for the great feedback hun :-*

      Löschen
  11. oh yaa Anhy! Maybe get this thingy if you'd be using chains often. It's faster and cuts chains better than, scissors ^.^

    http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/65/01/04/0004650104540_500X500.jpg (just a picture, so you'd know what to look for ^^ )

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Waaa das sieht SO gut aus, ich bin in das Design total verliebt obwohl das eigentlich gar nicht mein Ding ist mit Nägeln! :)

    Carina,
    www.alltags-adrenalin.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe Vielen Dank! Dann freut es mich ja nochmehr ^.^

      Löschen