Montag, 4. November 2013

Etude House Don't Worry inspired Nail Art

Hallo ihr Lieben,
das heutige Design ist ein ganz süßes!
Sooyoona von something♥beautiful hat erst vor ein paar Tagen eine Review zu den Don't Worry Lipbalms von Etude House geschrieben und als ich die sah, fand ich sofort, dass sie sich für ein Nageldesign eignen würden. Hier habt ihr es also. ^.^
Die Anordnung ist wie bei Sooyoona, auf den Daumen hab ich dann die Sprüche/ Namen der Balms platziert. Ich hoffe euch gefällt es. Danke Sooyoona für die Inspiration! Wenn ich wieder etwas flüssiger bin, werd ich mir die süßen Balms auch noch holen hihi

Hello my loveliest,
Today I have a very cute design for you!
Sooyoona from something♥beautiful just posted a review on the Etude House Don't worry Lipbalms a few days ago and as soon as I saw them I knew they'd look perfect on my nails. So, here you have it ^.^  The order is like Sooyoona's, the sayings/ balms' names are placed on my thumb. Hope you like it. Thanks to Sooyoona for the inspiration! Once I'm not so tight on cash I will surely buy these lip balms too hihi
 Love Peace n Kiss
Anhy

Nail polishes used:
catrice 02 don't tell mademoiselle/ kiko 372 nude/ essie blanc
Good Luck: p2 color victim 191 gigantic/ essie mint candy apple
It's fine: p2 color victim 143 forever/ catrice 20 meet me at coral island
Don't worry: p2 last forever 051 live the moment!/ essence season of extremes LE 03 pimp my bright
You did it: p2 color victim 249 dangerous/ p2 volume gloss 100 heavenly girl

EDIT: Hier findet ihr die passenden Handcremes dazu. OMG Noch süßer als die Lipbalms *_*

Kommentare:

  1. Oh ich flipp gerade aus, dachte erst ich sehe nicht richtig :D Wie niedlich sind die denn bitte! Das ist meeeeega gut geworden ♥~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. YAAAY Freut mich so sehr, dass es dir gefällt!
      Bei Good Luck sind leider die Lippen etwas verschmiert (böser top coat) aber ansonsten bin ich auch ziemlich zufrieden hihi

      Löschen
  2. Sehr süße Nägel!! Bei Etüde House finde ich die Smileys auf ihren Produkten echt immer goldig :D
    Und ja, Full House ist DER Klassiker schlechthin bei den Dramen ;)

    Liebst, ina

    www.petite-saigon.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke!
      Hach, ich weiß gar nicht mehr wie oft ich Full House gesehn hab. xD Ich war damals auch noch total in der Bi/Rain Phase hahahah Gom se mari ga han jibe isseo, appa gom, omma gom, aegi gom~~ *singing*

      Löschen
  3. Hehehe, these are sooooo adorable! I absolutely love the colours used here, especially the lovely mix on your thumb! You did a great job on these, Anhy! Loving them so much! Etude House always manage to come up with some of the cutest packaging everrr!! Thumbs up to their designers! ;) Btw, how did you write the wordings so detailed-ly on your thumb?? You need to teach me! ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I knowww, Etude's packagings are sooo adorable! I mostly buy their products because of the packagin. Too bad I can only order them online :(
      Uhmm..frankly, I don't even know how I mangage that xD I wrote the wordings with a nail art pen (from VN), the same one I use for my character designs. Just bought a new nail art pen from bornprettystore though and as of now I like it even more than my current one. Review will come soon! hihi
      And thank you so much hun! Always makes me happy when you like my nails ^.^

      Löschen
  4. Geil geil geil !!! Bei dir gibt es kein Nailart was ich mal nicht bewunder :D Hammer !!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uii was für ein Kompliment :"> Vielen lieben Dank!

      Löschen
  5. these nails are totallu cute! and I've just looked at Sooyoona's blog...! omg! too many cute things at once! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      Her blog is the cutest!! I bought quite a few things already because of her! haha And have you seen her latest post? She blogged about the Don't Worry Handcremes as well, OMG even cuter than the balms! >///<

      Löschen
  6. Such adorable faces! I'd be so exhusted from doing one or two nails let alone both hands. Neat!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's all about practise, hun hehe Thank you for your comment :)

      Löschen
  7. So cute nails!

    Omg! Latest collections from EH are super cute, esp. the Minnie Mouse one!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know, right!!! hehe I already ordered the Minnie Mouse collection, don't know when it will arrive though ^.^

      Löschen
  8. Hihihi! Those look too cutee! I thought of some Playmobil at first though! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Now that you say it, they do look like Playmobil figures :D

      Löschen
  9. amazing pics!!
    fantastic! Love the nails!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love the design for these, they're so cute! Especially your thumb, it looks like little letters we write for friends before graduation heehe.. Very lovely ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw thank you! I did write them freehand so I think that's why it looks like graduation letters haha

      Löschen