Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013

BEST OF 2013


Hello my dear readers,

Today is the last day of the year and this is going to be my last post of the year. I can't believe that 2013 is really over, it went by way too fast! Nailart-wise it was a great year, I think I've improved a lot, my works seem neater to me and it's also easier for me to draw characters. Furthermore I had many "firsts" this year: first time using water decals, first time using a certain brand (OPI, ciaté, etc), first time guest posting and so on. My nails have never been as long as they were this year too. Looking at pictures from a few month ago I'm kinda shocked about the length. It didn't seem that long to me when I had them hahaha  Oh and I think I've surpassed myself when it comes to nail polish hauls this year. No regrets though ^.^ hihi  Anyways,  above you can see my 12 favorite nail arts that I've done in 2013 and here are the links to the original post (from left to right):

Blue Christmas / There is no rose without a thorn / Chibi Chibi / Camouflage Love
Tony Tony Chopper / Ichigo Kurosaki / Autumn leaves are falling / Attack on Titan
Roy Mustang / A ray of light in the sea / Thriller Bark / Breast Cancer Awareness

I'm really proud of how they turned out and hope you like them just as much as I do.
Another highlight for me was Youtube. So far it's been a great experience, met wonderful and most of all really talented people who I can call friends now. Here's my channel if you don't know already: nailove2807

And here are some designs I did but felt like it wasn't worth posting
random nail design I did for my cousin
animal design I did for my little cousin
it looked good until I added the glitter on my tips - just too much

As for my private life I must admit that this wasn't the best year of my life. I had more downs than ups so maybe it's a good thing that the year is over (though I don't believe in new year resolutions and whatnot). But as a die-hard One Piece fan I actually still can say that this year was worth it (Thank you Oda). Dressrosa Arc has been crazy so far and Chapter 731 made me cry two days straight, just out of happiness  xD  It was announced that there will be new german dubbed episodes coming in 2014 (Amazon Lily & Impel Down Arc) and One Piece Z was released in Germany this year. Might sound stupid but I try to look at the brighter side of life ^-^
 Last but not least: You guys! Yess, I'm talking to you hehe All your lovely comments and your support throughout the year makes me speechless. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish each and every of you a wonderful new year, stay healthy and happy and make the best of life! I'll talk to you in 2014 ♥

Anhy

Kommentare:

  1. Hope everything would be much better this 2014 year :) You just have to believe in it :) And keep posting your awesome nail art work <3

    I wish you a Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hope so too xD
      And thank you so much for your kind words! I will definitely keep posting nail arts ^-^ Happy new year to you and your family Anastacia!!!

      Löschen
  2. Freue mich schon auf deine weiteren Naildesigns im 2014 ;) Guter Rutsch und einen schönen Abend wünsche ich dir!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Danke! Dir auch nen guten Rutsch und frohes Neues hihi <3

      Löschen
  3. All of them are really beautiful! :D
    Happy new year! Hope your 2014 is a fantastic one! <3

    ~ Yun

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Yun! I wish you a wonderful year 2014 as well and I can't wait to see more nail arts from you :x

      Löschen
  4. All are absolutely beautiful, I loved the Animal design is so cute *w*
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You mean the one I did for my cousin? hehehe yeah it's really cute and my cousin liked it a lot <3

      Löschen
  5. Juhuu :D
    Ein frohes Neues wünsche ich Dir ebenfalls ;3
    Eines meiner Vorsätze fürs neue Jahr ist u.a. mich etwas intensiver mit Nailart zu beschäftigen (you inspire me the most *würd ich da mal so frei heraus sagen*) - schauen wir mal wie sich das dann so entwickelt, denn ein Nagel ist ja nicht so einfach zu vergleichen mit einem Blatt Papier xD - aber gut :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Vernissage ♥ Cream

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uiiii vielen Dank! Dann wünsch ich dir gutes Gelingen ^.^ Ich hoff ich finde wieder Zeit mehr aufs Papier zu bringen, mittlerweile finde ich Nageldesigns einfacher hahahaa Gosh, muss echt wieder das zeichnen anfangen >///< Supporten wir uns einfach gegenseitig hihi

      Löschen
  6. Fun to see what your favorites have been. I love your work and I'm looking forward to see what 2014 will bring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ~.~ how did you even manage to narrow them down to 12? I have so many favourites from you - which also includes all 12 of those! But yay!! I saw Roy Mustang! *squeeeee* XD It's great to know that 2013 has brought you lots of ups in 'Nail World'. So sorry to know things weren't so bright in your personal life but there are still those few moments that are so worth it :) Still, hopefully things will get better as we go through 2014! Ganbatte! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was hard but I thought the year has 12 month so I should choose 12 designs. Last year I selected 16 which was just a random number xD Thank you for your sweet words! I try to look at the positive things when I'm down, and that coming from a pessimist like me :3

      Löschen