Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

December in Pictures


our Christmas tree - Christmas table decoration (with a mini tree) and snow man lamp

Hallo meine Lieben,
heute wiedermal ein persönlicher Post. Kommt zwar etwas spät, doch hier sind ein paar Bilder von meinem Dezember. Ich denke ich lass die Bilder für sich sprechen. Bis bald ^.^

Hello my loveliest,
Today I have a more personal post. It's a bit late but here are the pictures from my December. I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Talk to you soon ^.^

famous Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg where I live (see Wiki)
my brother & I shopping for the last xmas gifts - Nuremberg gingerbread (love the pink one - it's strawberry flavoured)
I bet you can see which ones are my pressies hihi - had duck on xmas eve & chocolate fondue with my friends on our annual xmas gathering
breakfast with my bff who I haven't seen in a year ("Length of time means nothing to true friendship" - Bon Clay) - my brother & I visited my little cousin and we had running sushi together - at Hans im Glück with my cousin (undying love for burgers ^-^)


My brother got me all Ranma 1/2 DVD Boxes for Xmas ♥ love this show so much!

Kommentare:

  1. lovely photos <3 the food ones are making me hungry! waaah

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Everything was really really good and I definitely need to go on diet now hahahaa xD

      Löschen
  2. Nice pics... Christmas in Germany looks so beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's indeed really nice here - only snow was missing this year :(

      Löschen
  3. Christmas time - sweet time! Your holidays decorations are so adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I love the snow man lamp the most!! A friend of my parents gave it to us and it's soo cute <3

      Löschen
  4. It looks like you've had a wonderful festive season! I'm sad christmas is over but i am sure looking forward to summer now! x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too ^-^ I already bought some Spring/Summer clothes hahaha xD

      Löschen
  5. Aww, I miss Christmas already! Always the best time of the year :3 Seems like its been a fun and busy one for you too! Loving all the decos there and FOOD omgoshhh drooolingggggg!! Oh, the gingerbread sure sounds tasty! If only I could just stretch my hands out and have a taste X)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww come to Germany and I treat you to a gingerbread house! ^.^ They are really delicious and I live in the city where the original ones are made soo long story of tradition and stuff haha

      Löschen