Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

[Disney Nail Art]: Cruella De Vil


Einen schönen Sonntag ihr Lieben,
heute ein Disney Nailart. Davon mach ich irgendwie viel zu wenig. Aber ich will versuchen das in diesem Jahr zu ändern, angefangen mit meinem Lieblingsantagonisten, Cruella De Vil aus 101 Dalmatiner. Ich kann nicht genau beschreiben was mich an ihr so fasziniert. Sie ist egoistisch, aber mit einem Schuss Witz, dann der dicke Pelzmantel zu ihrem Klappergestell, das Schwarz-Weiße. Übrigens mag ich die Zeichentrickversion von ihr lieber als die Realversion, auch wenn Glenn Close eine ziemlich gute Besetzung war.

Zugegeben hat mich essence neuer Nagellack Black Dress And White Tie zu diesem Design inspiriert. Ihr habt ihn ja schon in meinem letzten Post hier gesehen und ich bekomm einfach nicht genug von ihm. Ein must-have in jeder Sammlung und lasst mich eins sagen: Hätte Cruella diesen Lack gehabt, dann hätte sie keine Welpen klauen müssen.  Cruellas Gesicht ist mir nicht ganz so gelungen, doch ich find es auch nicht allzu schlecht. Details hier und da mal wieder, die man von weitem eigentlich gar nicht sieht. Was meint ihr? Wer ist euer Lieblingsantagonist aus dem Hause Disney?
essence special effect topper 22 black dress and white tie (one coat)
Happy Sunday my lovelies!
Today I have a Disney nail art. They are too rare on my blog. I will try to change that this year and will start of with one of my favorite villains, Cruella De Vil from Disney's 101 Dalmatians. I can't exactly describe what I like about her. She is selfish but has (a sarcastic) humour, then her thick fur coat in combination with her skinny self, the black and white design. By the way, I prefer her animated version over the real life one, even though Glenn Close made a great performance.

Admittedly essence new polish Black Dress And White Tie inspired me to do this nail design. You could see it in my previous post already but I just can't get enough of this polish. A must-have in every collection and let me tell you: If Cruella had owned this polish she wouldn't have had to kidnap innocent puppies. I screwed up with Cruella's face a bit but all in all I think it looks ok. A few details here and there which are barely visible from afar. What do you think? And who is your favorite Disney villain?

Love Peace n Bye
Anhy
Disney Nail Art Cruella De Vil (101 Damlatians) 

Kommentare:

  1. This is so cuuuteeeee!! I love this nail art <3 I like her eye make up :)

    As for me I do love all the Disney characters :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for noticing that little detail :D I had problems first finding the perfect shade for her eye make up but I think this one looks quite accurate =P

      Löschen
  2. Really cool! Nice drawing darling!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Antworten
    1. haha First time hearing that she's cute. xD Well, kinda..maybe.. ? LOL

      Löschen
  4. Das ist echt super geworden! Der Topper passt da einfach auch perfekt zu :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! Jaa der Topper ist super dafür. Überleg mir nun ob ich den von Loreal auch noch kaufe, dieser hier hat ja die Glitzeranteile, die ich zwar schön finde aber... joa, typisches Nagellackproblem: Ähnlich aber nicht gleich :D

      Löschen
  5. Hahaha!! What a perfect inspiration for this nail art! Love it, really :D Hahahhaha I couldn't agree more with you, I was also thinking the same thing! But you know, I think she'd go for both! The nail polish and the fur (furs are her obsession XD). I think it really is a tough challenge getting proportions right on nails (given the curve surface), so you did a great job! :D And it looks just fine from my perspective too ^.^

    My favourite villian.... I cannot believe I'm saying this. But it's Maleficent. Cause she's the only Disney Villain that's scary enough (like played her role right, kinda thingy). OR it could be I do really like Sleeping Beauty for the artistic side it has. It's the first animated feature film Disney did that explore 'arty' kind of look. It is also because of that, that among all Disney's Animated Films, Sleeping Beauty left the best impression on me. Hahaha! But of course there are a lot more reasons why I love it so much. The music for example. Lols! I like the fairies too, particularly Merryweather (she's too funny! and blue!) hahhaa!! *Ahems* I like everything there is to like about Sleeping Beauty, only really too bad Maleficent's minions were real silly. Otherwise it'd been better. Hehe!!

    OOHhh!! Which is why I'm super excited when I saw Maleficent Movie Trailer! Can't wait to see it XD Hahahaha!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're probably right, obsessions can't be cured so easily. I know what I'm talking about haha (-> nail polish obsessed here -.-)
      Yeah, I planned to show way more of her but after drawing it turns out like that.

      I didn't watch Sleeping Beauty when I was young so I have a different view from it I guess. But I agree that Maleficient is one of the scariest characters. Totally looking forward to see the movie. Usually I'm not a huuuge fan of Angelina Jolie but I think she's prefect for the role and I'm excited to see her performance :D

      Löschen
  6. Na wenn der Lack da mal nicht perfekt zu passt :D richtig cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww Danke! Freu mich dass es dir gefällt :)

      Löschen
  7. Hi! Could you do a tutorial to show your nail care routine? Your nails are so pretty! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I will definitely do one but I just don't know when. =/ Maybe early march or so, it always takes time to record & edit ^.~

      Löschen
  8. This is amazing!!! This is so impressive, you did a great job! :) I like that essence polish! I'll go to Belgium this weekend, I'll go get Essence and Catrice's new collections! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh good luck, hopefully you'll get everything you want! =) Show us a haul then hihi

      Löschen
  9. And I forgot to answer your question! I just love Hades in Hercules! I think he's really funny ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too! He's indeed a funny guy. Other than him I also like mother Gothel from Tangled :D I love those witty villains haha

      Löschen
    2. I forgot, I love Scar from Lion King too LOL
      Those 4 are my favorites, not only villain-wise but generally. And recently I've watche The Little Mermaid and find Ursula quite impressive as well ahah OH gee! I guess now that I'm older I appreciate the dark characters a lot more xD

      Löschen