Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014

[Inspired by Fashion] Jeremy Scott for Moschino Fall 2014

Jeremy Scott for Moschino Fall 2014 inspired nail art
Wenn ihr Fashion Blogger folgt oder euch allgemein ein bisschen dafür interessiert, dann habt ihr bestimmt auch schon die neue Kollektion von Jeremy Scott für Moschino gesehen. Ich kenne Jeremy Scott seit 2NE1s Fire Musikvideo und liebe seinen Stil. Seine Prints sind sehr modern und seine Kleider sehr farbenfroh, was mir aber total gefällt. Als ich dann die Kollektion für Herbst 2014 gesehen hab, musste ich dazu ein Nailart machen. Ich glaub das hier ist sogar mein erstes Fashion inspirierte Nageldesign. Hier ist meine Inspiration für das Spongebob-design, das Kuhdesign, den Zeigefinger und den kleinen Finger (klicken). Mir gefällt der Mix and Match sehr gut und auf Spongebob bin ich besonders stolz. Hoff euch gefällt es auch.
Spongebob Nails
If you follow a few fashion bloggers or are interested in fashion I'm sure you've seen the new Collection by Jeremy Scott for Moschino already. I was introduced to his designs through 2NE1's Fire Music Video and love his style. The prints he uses are very modern and his clothes are very colorful which I totally like. When I saw the Fall 2014 Collection I knew I had to do a nail design inspired by it. I think this is even my first fashion inspired one. For the Spongebob design I was inspired by this piece, for my pointer by this one, for the cow design by this and for my pinky by this one (or just check out Moschino's IG). I really like this Mix and Match and am very proud of how Spongebob turned out. Hope you like it too

Love
Anhy
Product List:
p2 base + care base coat
flormar supermatte M103
Sally Hansen 550 All Fired Up
p2 color victim 500 eternal / 790 summer to go
catrice 20 Meet Me At Coral Island
Nghia Nail Art Pen
oumaxi acrylic paints (blue/white/yellow)
essie good to go top coat
nail art chain (gold)
nail art brushes (thin)
dotting tool


Kommentare:

  1. This is hilarious! You always come up with the most unique nail arts! I'm always so impressed! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Watched ur tutorial first then checked on blog post :P Love this mani a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw cool! Thanks for supporting both, my YT and my blog <3

      Löschen
  3. Ooh this looks soo AWESOME!!! Especially love the sponge-bob :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Antworten
    1. haha it is indeed! I'm really into mix and match nails lately :D

      Löschen
  5. You know I had not seen that runway show yet, but after I saw your inspiration images it all made sense! I was wondering how your got all those concepts, but it's all clear now lol. I love how true to the inspiration you were while maintaining so much detail and vibrancy! Well done : )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you! There were a lot of pieces but I've decided to stick to the yellow/red ones and the cow prints are supposed to make it pop out a bit since it's (color-wise) lighter than the other designs. I'm really happy you like it <3

      Löschen
  6. Haha, Spongi ist richtig cool geworden.
    Aber besonders gefällt mir das Kuhmuster. Auf allen Nägeln würde das glaube ich ziemlich edel aussehen. Das muss ich mal versuchen. Danke für die Inspiration (:

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uiii wäre cool wenn du das mal probierst :D Ich glaub auch dass es richtig stark aussehn würde :x

      Löschen
  7. Wow, das ist echt super geworden und sieht soo toll aus! Wäre gar nicht auf die Idee gekommen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe Die Kollektion war einfach so inspirierend, ich hätte gern noch mehr gemacht, aber bei denen passen die Farben einfach zusammen :)

      Löschen
  8. At first sight, I thought it was a funky combo. Loved it anyway, but after knowing more about it, I still think its funky and so fun and simply love the ones you chose on your nails all the more! Love how bright and cheerful it is! ♥ And just how cool is that? Gold chains for ruffians! ♥♥♥ Great job, Anhy! Simply amazing! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe thank you! I really need to use the chains more often! Barely use them since I'm quite lazy to cut them but they look so cool and rockish and chic, all at the same time :D

      Löschen