Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Amazing week was amazing


Hello lovelies,
How was your week? I had a great one. ^.^
On monday I went to Munich with a friend, my cousins and one of their friend. It was quite exhausting for me since I didn't sleep the night before but it was still fun. We spent a few hours at Forever21 and above you can see my little haul. I especially love the accessories I got. Look at those beautiful flowers ♥ And the triangle earrings are so cool, I bet they'd look great to my new elephant dress. I saw a similar dress at Urban Outfitters but it was way more expensive there so I'm glad I found this one for 20 bucks. The "Do Not Disturb (I'm Dreaming)" Shirt is for sleeping obviously. Then I got new jeans which are really comfy. Once we were done with shopping we went eating. The meal was so-so but I enjoyed our little chitchat and it's offical now that I have weird eating habits -.-"

On Wednesday my family and I drove to Gailingen to pick up my cousin Mailinh from rehab (she had a car accident a few month back and was there ever since). Gailingen is only a stone's throw away from Switzerland so we decided to drive to Zürich, Switzerland̶'̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶p̶̶i̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶ (stupid me -.-, it's not the capital city. Thanks Sooyoona for correcting me :x), as well. I don't even know where to start, Zürich is such a beautiful city, I really enjoyed it there. Though I have to say that it's a very expensive city (Google says it's the most expensive city in the world, wtf?) We were mainly at Bahnhofsstraße where my parents shopped. I had to visit the Zürich See too. So pretty! Luckily the weather was amazing, a bit cold but very sunny. Too bad we only spent a few hours in Zürich. I wish we could have stayed longer but my brother and I already make plans for our next trip to Zürich.
You can click on the pictures to enlarge them

After a four hours drive back to Schweinfurt (Germany),  I was so done. My brother and I didn't sleep the night before (did I even sleep this week?) and as great as it was in Zürich it was still exhausting. And no, we didn't go to bed after we arrived at my aunt's. My other cousin (Mailinh's brother) came back home from Cologne in order to visit his family and to celebrate Mailinh's birthday (she turned 14 on Thursday). So we stayed awake to talk and to kid around. Oh and don't forget to play Pokemon XY cause...you know, being Asians and stuff haha Luckily my other cousin, Mai, made some Pho to warm us up. (Gosh, this must be so confusing to you, I have way to many cousins :3 And these are only the ones in Germany haha) Her little baby boy was asleep the whole time even though we were so loud. I tried to wake him up but no chance. Yes I know, I'm a mean auntie. I just couldn't resist and I wanted to play with him so bad. At midnight we sang Happy Birthday to Mailinh and ate cake and donuts which her little sister made (yep, another cousin). The cake was super delicious, a durian one. Usually I'm not too much into durians but this cake was so unbelievably yummy ♥
already wearing my necklace and earings from Forever 21

The next day my little cousins made breakfast for us, then we went to the city center for window shopping and to visit my aunt at her work. She treated us to Kaiten Sushi and ice cream, then we went to some jewelry stores since my cousin wanted to buy his sister a birthday present. I think we drove the salesperson insane :3  Yeah, nothing special on that day actually but it was nice hanging out with all my cousins again.
sneak peek: nail art post will be coming soon hihi
My cousin is quite shy and doesn't want to share his face to a broad audience. Let's respect his privacy. Oh wait, have you seen his music video already? mwahahaha It was shot in Nuremberg where I live. He's not the singer, only starring in the MV. I don't like the song too much but apparently it's doing great on the vietnamese charts.



Appart from my trips to three different cities this week I also recieved nail mails which always puts a smile on my face. One is from Gelic's giveaway. Thank you so much again darling, I especially love the Isadora polish!!! :x  The other one is from essie's Valentine's Day giveaway. Lucky girl I am. ^_^
essie ballet slippers, watermelon and too too hot

As you could tell from my last nail art I cut my nails and wear them in a square shape now. They weren't broken or anything but I want to try some nail arts with negative spaces and since my long nails looked so yellow I thought I just cut them in order to do the designs. Nothing to cry about since my nails grow out very fast anyway. I just don't like the square shape that much. I thought it would be a nice change but I am so used to oval/ rounded/ almond shapes that I can't enjoy the square one (at least not on me). I will leave them like this for one or two weeks but then I'll definitely change the shape again.
For this french mani I used Sugar Daddy, Blanc and Good to Go top coat, all by essie

Quite a long post but it's been a while since I've share something personal.
As a side note, one of my Instagram pics suddenly lost all its ♥ :( Well, not that I care too much about those things but I've heard that IG is not working properly right now and got hacked (?)/ is deleting accounts here and there. Just hope that this won't happen to me. Do you have any problems with Instagram lately? Any advices?
I wish you a wonderful Sunday dears!

Love & Peace
Anhy

Follow me on Instragram: nailove2807
 And my oh-so-shy cousin's Instagram: hungpham



P.S. I've prepared this blog post on Friday and yesterday the MH370 flight accident happend so I feel my titel is a bit inappropriate :/ Please don't take it wrong, I don't mean to be rude! Let's pray for everyone involved in this accident to get through this horrible time. And let's always remember to appreciate every second in life, especially those with your loved ones

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, so beautiful necklace and earrings! Perfect for spring and summer!
    I love your nails ^o^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe thanks, glad you like them ^.^ Yess, the accessories are really perfect for spring and I can't wait for it to arrive!

      Löschen
  2. Oha da bist du aber ganz schön rum gekommen diese Woche. Hört sich aber nach viel Spaß an :) Die Essie-Lacke sehen ja super aus, die Farben sind so schön frühlingshaft.
    Btw Zürich ist nicht die Hauptstadt der Schweiz, das ist eigentlich Bern ;)

    wünsche dir noch einen schönen Sonntag!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aiiii, peinlich O_o Aber jetzt wo du's sagst... stimmt da war was xD Ich war mir so sicher irgendwie, dass ich gar nicht mehr danach geschaut hab. -.-" DANKE jedenfalls :x
      Dir auch einen schönen Sonntag! <3

      Löschen
  3. Tolle Bilder und schöne Sachen! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your week does sound like a lot of fun ^^ I love your hauls, those flower jewels are too cute! :)
    I think a nail change is always good, and I do like the squoval on you :D I am looking forward to your negative space designs!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you guys like it! ^.^ And I'm looking forward to do them hihi

      Löschen
  5. Oh what an awesome time you seem to have had. I'm jealous of your visit to the forever21shop, I've only ordered from their website but that's not the same. I'm also happy to see that the package finally arrived (even though it seems like the studs have had a party and swopped places like crazy.. :/) I also like your square nail shape but I understand that it feels unusual! Changing is fun, however my nails can't have almond shape since they're quite week, they need the square shape to stay strong.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was my first time at a F21 shop, we don't have one nearby so I had to go to Munich :O But yeah, it was really cool!
      Unfortunately the studs went a bit crazy haha I guess they couldn't wait to arrive =P But it's ok, I can still use them and they are gorgeous! Hihi With my nails it's the complete opposite: The more they grow the pointier/ more pointy (?) they have to be, otherwise they'll break right away >///<

      Löschen
  6. What an awesome weekend!! So many goodies! Love ur accessories, they are too adorable <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hihi Thanks, I'm still madly in love with them <3 There were so many pretty pieces but I thought it's better to buy only the ones I dearly like rather than to buy a bunch I barely wear :D

      Löschen
  7. awesome post :) nice to see a glimpse of the person behind the blog :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/


    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thanks hun! Glad you like this kind of stuff hihi :x

      Löschen
  8. Wow! :D What a very beautiful place! I would love to visit that place someday :) Btw, you look beautiful dear :) Your cousin somehow reminds me of Taeyang :))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Breena! haha With his hair I think he looks a lot like Rain in Ninja Assassin :D But yeah, many say that he looks like TY too hihi

      Löschen
  9. Mailinh!! :D Glad to see she's well enough to leave rehab already! I'm like two months late. Lol, Happy Belated Birthday to you, Mailinh! :D Hahahaha!! Wow, Anhy!! You have such a big family! The number of cousins I have is just enough to reach two digits. Hahaha! Awww, you one lucky girl! Look at those gorgeous nail polishes! Hahahaha!! Very happy for you though :) Totally looking forward to see what gorgeous stuff you'd be doing with them ^.^

    Oh gosh, my apologies. I thought your nails broke or something. Btw, I love the french mani you have on your nails! So sophisticated and clean! Ah, you would have noticed, I've jumped on the stiletto bandwagon and loving it! It seems my thumb nail keep breaking because of the squarish shape, so I thought I go roundish. But having them round looked odd to me. In the end, I went with almond/stiletto and loving them! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe I had them square shaped longer than I've expected xD
      I think nail art swatches look the best on square shaped nails but for designs I like them on rounded/ almond shaped nails more. Maybe because my nail art inspirations are from japanese nail artists & magazines and they all have almond nails ^.^
      Glad to hear you love your new shape! Can't wait to see it hihi
      Oh and my nails would always break too when I have them squarish and they grow out O__O

      Löschen