Freitag, 14. März 2014

love.

Heute wieder ein kurzer Post.
Ich hab euch ja in meinem Sonntagspost gesagt, ich würde euch meine Nägel noch zeigen und hier sind sie tadaaa~ Da es schnell gehen musste und ich für Zürich etwas elegantes, mädchenhaften haben wollte, entschied ich mich für Antique Brooch von ciaté. Ich finde die Farbe vereint die beiden Attribute ziemlich gut. Um dem noch einen romantischem Touch zu geben und damit es nicht allzu langweilig ist hab ich den love. Schriftzug noch auf meinem Mittel-, Ringfinger geschrieben. Base Lack ist hier Amazing Gracie, ebenfalls von ciaté. Die Bilder konnte ich übrigens erst machen als ich von meinem Trip zurückgekommen bin, das heißt meine Nägel sind hier 3 Tage alt. Seht ihr wie sie schon rausgewachsen sind? Wie schnell wachsen eure Nägel?

Today a short post again.
I've told you in my sunday post already that I'm going to show you my nails so here they are, tadaaa~ I had no time to do my nails so I wanted an easy design, elegant & girly. Antique Brooch combines these two attribute pretty well, huh? To give the nail art a romantic touch I wrote love. on my middle & ring finger. Base color is Amazing Gracie here, by ciaté as well. By the way, the pictures were taken after my trips, means you see my 3 days old nail art and you can also see how much they grew during those 3 days. O_O
How fast do your nails grow?
This would be a nice Valentine's Day nail art too, right? Antique Brooch & Amazing Gracie ♥
Left Hand: only painted with ciaté Antique Brooch

Kommentare:

  1. Super adorable! Love how pretty and elegant it looks with the LOVE :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! In my head it was very boring but I really like how it turned out ^.^

      Löschen
  2. So pretty! I love how you combined the soft pink "love" with sparkly glitters. :) Hehe I think my nails grow too fast too. I like mine really nice and short, so it bothers me when they get even a few days growth on them.

    ~ Yun

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe I like my nails long usually so I don't mind but right now I actually need them to be short for some nail designs so it's a bit annoying xD

      Löschen
  3. Very lovely nails! You are really talented dear! ^_^ I love the combination of pink and gold~

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Me too, been really loving this combo lately <3

      Löschen
  4. Wow, das sieht einfach wundervoll aus (:

    Meine Nägel wachsen genauso schnell heraus. Gerade wenn man lange für ein Nailart gebraucht hat und dann schon wieder nach ein paar Tagen den Nagelbett Ansatz sieht, ist das manchmal echt zum heulen -.-

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jaa das ist dann wirklich nervig. Aber im Allg. kann ich mich eig nicht darüber beschweren, dass meine Nägel schnell wachsen xD Hat auch viele Vorteile hihi

      Löschen
  5. It looks super lovely! ^^ You did a great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh very lovely and romantic dear,
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow this polish is awesome , i love the elegant look of LOVE and wooo your nails grow really fast !! what you eat lol

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I eat rice a lot xD But I doubt it's the reason why my nails grow fast haha

      Löschen
  8. Wow such a beautiful and romantic combination, gorgeous!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Amazing nail art! Elegant and chic! Also nice to see how fast your nails grow! I think mine are much more slow growing than yours, especially now during winter.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My nails do really grow fast but I help them to grow fast as well xD Everytime I do a new nail art I treat my cuticles and push them back, that helps a lot too ^.^

      Löschen
  10. omg!
    die sind wuuuuuuuuuuunderschön!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3
    *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful nail art! :D Probably try this next time. :D hihi. Is the ciate still from the mini mani month? :) There's a local store here that has it on sale and I'm contemplating whether I should buy it or not. :)) By the way, were you able to purchase MoYou plates? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Amazing Gracie is from the mani month. If it's on sale then why not. I bought it when it was full prize. Most of the colors were quite "boring"..well, or let's say very dupeable. But there were some pretty ones as well and I like to take them with me when I'm travelling since they're so small and don't need much spaces :D I'd recommend to take a good look at the colors, if you like most of them then you should buy it :)
      I haven't purchase the MoYou plates yet, can't choose which one I want to try out first and as of now I'm pretty broke to buy too much xD But hopefully soon~

      Löschen
  12. Sparkly and girly and perfect! Absolutely sweet and adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I was afraid my readers would find this too plain and boring so I'm really happy that you all like it :) xx

      Löschen
  13. so adorable!!
    Have a nice weekend!!!! XX

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Haha!! Mine grow quite fast too. Probably slightly slower than yours :P And I totally agree! Antique Brooch is the exact definition of elegance and feminine! I love how you enhance the whole look with simple tweaks, or should I say with just the scripted word, "love" -- I love the whole look! ♥ Plus, I'm loving Amazing Gracie as well, such a sweet pale pink! And yeap yeap! Definitely suitable for Valentine's Day mani too :)

    AntwortenLöschen