Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

Tết 2015

Hallo meine Lieben,
von Mittwoch auf Donnerstag feiern wir das neue Jahr nach dem Mondkalender.
Ich freue mich schon auf meine Freunde und Familie, die morgen zu uns kommen.
Und natürlich auf das Essen hehe

Das Nageldesign, dass ich dann tragen werde wird dieses hier sein.
Wiedermal Rot als Hauptfarbe. Dieses hier ist ein Sandstyle Lack von p2. Im Fläschchen sieht er leicht Orange aus, aber der Ton geht eigentlich eher ins Pinke, wie man auf meinen Nägeln sehen kann.
Motive sind diesmal hauptsächlich die Maneki Nekos (hier ist das Tutorial dazu) und das kleine Schaf, angelehnt an Jolly Mäh von Nici.
Außerdem habe ich an meinem Daumen "Tết" (vietnamesisches Wort für die Neujahrsfeiertage) und ein paar Pfirsichsträuche gepinselt. Die Pfirsichblumen dienen bei uns (in Nordvietnam) während der Neujahrszeit als Dekoration im Haus. 

Wie immer hoffe ich, dass euch das Design gefällt. ^3^
p2 sand style polish 040 illegal - essence The Nudes 05 pure soul (thumb-pointer-middle finger)
Hello my loveliest,
Wednesday night we will celebrate the lunar new year.
I am looking forward to my family and friends who will be coming over tomorrow.
And of course to the food hehe

This is the nail art I am going to wear tomorrow. 
Once again I have red as my main color. This one is a sand style polish by p2. It looks quite orangy in the bottle but it's actually more pinkish as you can see on my nails.
Main subjects are the Maneki nekos (video tutorial here) and the little sheep, inspired by Jolly Mäh by Nici. 
I also have the word "Tết" on my thumb and added some peach flowers. The peach flowers are used to decorate the house in the northern part of Vietnam (they use different flowers in the south).

As always, I hope you enjoyed this nail art ^3^

Chúc mừng năm mới!
Anhy

Chinese New Year/ Lunar New Year Nails 2015 - Year of the sheep

Kommentare:

  1. Happy New Year my dear friend! It's been way too long since I last stalk your blog! I've just been busy (as the rest of the world), but yeah poor time management resulted in lack of time for blog readings. But I am stealing a little time to just comment here! :D I haven't done my nails, so frustrating how my nails always get breakage near lunar year! *fumes!* Anyway, I'll be doing something simple though. A sheep is bound to be on it ;D oh and something blue-ish. I doubt I'll be able to post before New Year. During New Year is most likely. Hehehe.

    Happy New Year and have a wonderful reunion! ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. EDIT: OhMyGoat! I got too carried away, wishing you Happy Lunar New Year I missed out on commenting how much I love your nails! @@ Do forgive me >.< I do LOVE your nails! Really! I've been so out of practice, skittlette manis are slowly becoming strangers to me. So I'm definitely enjoying the fact that I'm getting a good dose of skittlette manis from you! ^^ P2 red sand style is such a perfect colour for Lunar New Year :) While I'm sitting here admiring your beautiful long talons, how I missed my long talons! >.<

    Happy New Year my dear friend! It's been way too long since I last stalk your blog! I've just been busy (as the rest of the world), but yeah poor time management resulted in lack of time for blog readings. But I am stealing a little time to just comment here! :D I haven't done my nails, so frustrating how my nails always get breakage near lunar year! *fumes!* Anyway, I'll be doing something simple though. A sheep is bound to be on it ;D oh and something blue-ish. I doubt I'll be able to post before New Year. During New Year is most likely. Hehehe.

    Happy New Year and have a wonderful reunion! ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ohhhh was für ein süßes Design! *__* Du musst uns dann das Essen zeigen xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hach *__* Wie süß dein Nageldesign geworden ist ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awwww...this is sooo cute! Love the colors used and the designs are so cute. Love this idea for this coming lunar new year.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Anhy your nails look magnificent. The nail art is super cool and has that Asian touch that I absolutely love. The sheep and the cats came out fantastic! Have a great celebration with your family tonight!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Happy New Year! Your nails are fab. I just love the little kitties! And I feel inspired to cook something Vietnamese at the weekend... Enjoy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So cute! Great work as always <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Frohes neues Jahr! :)
    Das Design ist super süß! Das Jahr des Schafes...wie süß! *0*

    Liebste Grüße,
    Tanachi

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Even cuter than the previous one, love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Gaaah!!!! :D

    It's so cute!!! :D Definitely loved these. :)

    AntwortenLöschen